Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toggle Jewelry

On a recent trip to Cancun, Mexico I purchased the most beautiful toggle necklaces. I received so many compliments on my jewelry because it is so unique, that I decided to try my hand at designing a few. What I discovered was a love for making these necklaces because each one is different and unique in itself.

My necklaces are made of all glass seed beads, crystal beads and silver spacers. I string each bead by hand on tiger tail wire ... not string. They are durable and very strong.

You choose your own color for each necklace. I sell my necklaces for $25 which includes a free pair of matching earrings and a silk pouch. Shipping separate at $5.00.






Please feel free to contact me at dbd@edwatson.net with any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for stopping by...I am just getting started so plz pass along my URL to your friends. I will sponsoring Giveaways on The Dirty Shirt and A Family Full of Opinions ... so keep watching!

    ReplyDelete